Garland is located on West Martin Street, in the heart of downtown Raleigh, between Fayetteville Street and Salisbury Street.
There is a great deal of street parking that is free at night all through downtown. If it is difficult to park very near the restaurant, we suggest McDowell Street. It’s less than two blocks west and usually there are spaces available. There are several parking decks as well. Two of which are two blocks east on Wilmington Street.
Coming from the East, West, or South via I-40:
• Take I-40 to Exit 298 B–South Saunders Street
• This will take you into downtown—the buildings will be plainly visible
• South Saunders Street turns into McDowell Street as you enter downtown and go under the train track bridge
• Martin Street is the 4th cross street after the bridge
• Turn right on Martin Street
• Garland is 1.5 blocks down on the left
Coming from the North via I-85 / US 1
• US 1 turns into Capital Blvd. several miles
• As you enter downtown and pass the Peace Street Exit, Capital Blvd. becomes Dawson Street
• After crossing Hargett Street the next street is Martin Street
• Turn Left onto Martin Street
• Garland is 2.5 blocks down on the left